Legal Resources

Seeking Compensation after Injury


Can I seek compensation?

If you think you may be entitled to compensation it is helpful to seek legal advice as soon as possible. You can obtain general advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureau.  Alternatively contact a solicitor directly. Many companies offer a free consultation to help guide you through the initial process. The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers can direct you to suitable solicitors to help you.

I think I need a solicitor, how do I find one?

Apil-P282-P535-e1392629010681If you have had an accident you may need a solicitor who specialises in personal injury. Most firms who have this experience are registered with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.  APIL is an independent, not-for-profit organisation fighting for the rights of injured people and providing accreditation for lawyers who specialise in personal injury law.

Take me back to the top