Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy

My child has cerebral palsy, where can I get support?


Scope is a service currently offering support and advice to those with cerebral palsy as well as their family and friends across the UK. www.scope.org.uk

Where can I find out more about epilepsy?

Epilepsy Action

Epilepsy Action “is the UK’s leading epilepsy organisation and exists to improve the lives of everyone affected by the condition. As a member-led association, we are led by and represent people with epilepsy, their friends, families and healthcare professionals”. www.epilepsy.org.uk

Take me back to the top