We have provided a step by step account of the quantification process below from first point of contact to providing a report and appearing in court.
To make a referral, contact us via our website, by telephone or letter.
- Contact from lawyer – letters, phone calls, emails – asking for a report regarding their client with a catastrophic injury
- Clarification of what reports – generally a future needs report covering therapies, care, case management, equipment etc
- Appointment made for reporter to go out and assess client in their own home
- Reports written and reviewed
- Reports out to solicitors
- Can come back for further clarification
- Update reports
- Supplementary comments
- Court appearances
- Comment on other expert reports
- Each case will be taken on an individual basis