Case Management Services provide independent and impartial expert witness and treatment reports on a variety of clients: those with serious injuries including head injury, spinal cord injury, amputations/ serious orthopaedic injuries. We provide medico-legal reports for both adult and paediatric clients. All our experts are experienced clinicians in their fields, and have the backing of the multi-disciplinary CMS team.
What we need to prepare a report
- Contact details for the client and significant other, e.g. spouse, parent or other party involved in helping the client. This should include current phone numbers and current address.
- Reasonably recent clinical reports from key specialists.
- Discharge summaries and copies of assessments from any hospitals or rehabilitation facilities
- The GP records are generally useful, often containing the above-noted discharge summaries. It is therefore not necessary to provide, as a matter of routine, the hospital records as the key reports will often be in the GP records.
- Precognitions from family members who have provided care.